Friday, June 12, 2015

Happy Birthday, Maria!!!!


Today seemed like a good day.  Sitting upright, eating.  

Still in pain.  Seems more uncomfortable at times.

Orthopedic doctor came in to check on him.  

Said his right shoulder and left wrist hurts.  

X-rays ordered.  

I was told by my very smart and beautiful sister it's common to find other minor injuries later on.  

In the meantime, the family throws me a BD party in Danny's room.

Patients are only supposed to have 2 visitors at a time!!!

The nurses were very gracious to allow so many people in the hospital room.

Be nice to those who take care of you!!!




My sister-in-law, Kim, made a chocolate cake--yum!!!





The only thing I want to concentrate on is Danny and his well-being.  This is how wonderful family can be--to make sure my birthday did not go unnoticed and un-celebrated!!!!  Just like we should always count our blessings (even during difficulty), there is always something to celebrate!!!  

With gratitude,
Maria, Dan's Wife